- RX-3117 for deadly pancreatic cancer shows efficacy.
- First time data presented at leading cancer conference.
- Pancreatic cancer is a big dollar market with few medical options.
- Risks include whether larger studies do not replicate earlier trials.
- Survival with quality of life is Rexahn’s goal.
When a tumortargeted therapy company advances in clinical trials, pay attention. Rexahn Pharmaceuticals (NYSEMKT:RNN) should be closely watched. Main immunotherapy drug RX-3117 indicated for pancreatic cancer in patients who have lost medical options enrolls for Phase II with 40 patients not responding to standard chemotherapy and radiation, and far beyond surgery. RX-3117 may be their only hope.
– Seeking Alpha –